Rob Cosman's The Wood-Hinge Box

1.1 GB

side instruction on turning bits to boxes. Rob shows you how to make the jigs to turn "would be" scraps into beautiful wood hinged boxes. Using a combination of hand and power tools Rob walks you through the building processes using precision and speed. Emphasis is placed on constructing the concealed wood hinge with options shown on completing the most difficult tasks. This is the first in a new series of project dvds.

Merry Christmas fellow woodworkers! Enjoy!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

This DL site requires you to sign up and give them your credit card # so they can bill you for the DL's. Art

Reply to
Artemus

Sounds like a good book. Pity about the scamming D/L site, though.

Not a chance in hell they get my info...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It seems like only the premium/fast downloads require sign up - you can download slow for free (or so it seems) -- that in fact is a relatively standard way to host stuff now and is free as long as you are willing to go through some hurdles... and the free download doesn't require any sign-up at all...

Reply to
blueman

And even then, you are not paying for it; you are just paying someone to steal it for you.

Reply to
alexy

Are you retarded or blind?

PHREE KLUE:

Anonymous

Where did you see a low speed link? All I found when exploring was high speed links all of which want my CC#. Art

Reply to
Artemus

SWMBO thinks I can qualify for both.

I've took the slow, free download and saw that it was an .rar file. I got Rar Expander for Mac, but I get a message that it can't open it because the file is incomplete. Any suggestions? Do I need to try to open all 6 at once?

Reply to
informer

No -- but you need all six parts before you start the un-rar. The expander takes care of joining the files... if those files are, in fact, complete.

The downloaded file needs to be roughly the same size as the stated size on the source (i.e., if the file is listed at 200M and your download is 17M, the download is incomplete and Mac Rar will barf.) Depending on the drive's file system block allocation, your download will likely be _larger_ than the listed size.

Reply to
Steve