restoration groups ?

I'm looking for a group that deals just with antique furniture restorations. Can you guys point me to such a place on the web? Thanks PS...I'm also a woodworker. :-)

Reply to
Furniture Fixer

You can try"

"Google" search for "antique furniture restoration" turns up other possibilities as well.

Nova

Excellent Ezine, link posted by Dan a couple of weeks back.

restorations.

Reply to
Frank McVey