REQ: Tinting wax (...for woodden furniture)

I use a common paste wax ("Johnson") on my homemade wooden furniture, but am tired of tinting it beforehand.

Wonder if I could do all task in one step by simply tinting the wax.

I presume there exist tinted waxes on the market, but live too far north to find some available up here.

Any suggestions before I go into experiments?

Canoe

Reply to
canoe