REQ: Info on Experience with Craftsman 10" Bandsaw Blades / Breaking?

I have a buddy who is giving me a 10" benchtop bandsaw. Right now, I don't even have one, so I'm glad. Have heard a lot about saws with 3 wheels breaking the blades pretty easily, so looking for someone who has / had one of these and can tell me what you thought of it - other than it was too small.

I know I will want bigger, but it is a start... Thanks

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat