relativity

What a day...capacitor went out on my bandsaw motor, now I have to give the wheel a big spin to get it going...started the truck to go look at a job and the PDA froze up, lost the customer data, hope she calls again...the shop stereo went out and I called a repair place, he said he'd be there till 5, drove the 8 miles with the stereo and there was a "back in 1 hour" note on the door... and I didn't see a single gas station sign on the way home with a price for regular under $3.00. Time to go stretch out and read the last chapter of "Stalingrad" without my shoes on

- it's about these men who had no feet.

Reply to
edswoods.1

You seem to have stumbled into an entropy zone. You need to restablish order. Start counting screws and nails, stacking little blocks of wood on top of bigger ones, tune the stereo to a prime number and whistle (not tunelessly this time). Good luck.

RicodJour

Einstein was once asked to explain relativity. His answer was: "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

Mutt

Reply to
Pig