Red Devil Poly paint?

Who sells this stuff now? I have a couple old cans of Polyureathane paint in different colors and where I used it I have been very happy. Now I can't find it.

Reply to
Greg

A quick perusal through their web site at

doesn't reveal that they sell any kind of paint any more.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Don't hold me to it, but I believe I remember seeing some in the local ACE hardware last week.

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Thanks Tom. I have an Ace up the road. I will ask there. I didn't see any but they might be able to order it.

Reply to
Greg

It's not being made anymore. Red Devil was bought out by I believe it is sherwin williams, which also owns Krylon. The red devil line of paint was converted to Krylon 1.2 pts and qts which, unfortunately, is not as good as the old red devil Look for a new favorite line.

Reply to
Mzone719