Ready To Assemble furniture.

Have to wonder if some of the jobs will come back here as the price of shipping tracks the price of fuel. How affordable would any of this stuff be with a couple round the world cruises on the tab?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I know container freight for a load of logs has gone from $1500. a year ago to $3000. today thats Minnesota to Taiwan ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

I've actually had those same thoughts...

**
**

B A R R Y

How about a sheet of 3/4" ply and concrete blocks? You can still use the ply and blocks for something else, until you can buy. Also, most cities have sales for excess used furniture (usually from hotels or closed businesses) you can buy very cheap. I've seen file cabinets for $10, desks for $35, chairs for $20. You can't even buy raw materials for that price.

Reply to
Phisherman