Re: What is it? XCI

520 is a lobster measure. The new ones have the date on them.
Reply to
Dave W

Or it might be for making rows of holes in a pie crust.

Reply to
Mark Brader

Thanks, looks like you're right, the seller told me it was a grinding wheel dresser and I went with that, but your link has proven this to be incorrect. I always try to verify the ID of a tool before posting the answers, now I know why I couldn't find a wheel dresser like this one.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.