Re: they'll lick you to death

Please stop cross-posting pet and behavior related messages to newsgroups that are not involved with these subjects. Thank you!

Reply to
AliceW

Just to let you know, the Puppy Wizard already knows that and is told constantly, but he doesn't care. We all killfile him. You may want to report him to his ISP. But asking him to stop isn't going to do anything. Sorry he found your newsgroups, too!

I'm cross-posting this to all the groups you posted to because I'm not sure which group you are posting from.

Reply to
Paula