Re: Source for Amber Glass (for Stickley Repro)

I'm making a Stickley Music Cabinet (#70) and would like to use > authentic

> hammered amber glass for the door. Anyone know of a source? >

Jim

I have worked with stained Glass for several years form lamps to doors and windows. Most of the information has already been posted excellent sources online are Delphi, Warner Crevillaro in PA. If you are loking for a particular texture and color I highly suggest you look at various glass in person close to where you live. Glass will vary greatly in texture and color especially if you are looking at expensive European hand rolled glass. It is not easy looking at pictures of glass to appreciate the textures and color especially under a light (amazing difference).

Reply to
dteckie