Re: Rec Room Dance Floor

What type of edge did you finish with? How big was your floor?

3/4 plywood. It worked out

nice crisp tap tap tap.

Reply to
SamsDad

The floor was only a 4x8. I edged it with 1/4 round to soften the edge. Putting

: >

: :

Reply to
Bob Gramza

I've made a floor for ballet, modern, etc. Neoprene pads every two feet elevated 2x4's laid flat. Then, laying perpendicular, were 2x4's every 2 feet. On top of that were 3/4" tongue and groove 4x8 sheets screwed down to the

2x4's. The floor has a nice spring to it. Maybe too much for tap though - I don't know.
Reply to
Pykirk