Re: Ping: David F. Eisan

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:05:46 GMT, "Groggy" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

David, > >I am sorry to inform you that what you were afraid of has come to pass. I >refer, of course, to your post > >"I am waiting for someone to ask for plans for a 2x4." > >Well, it's happened, you can sit down now; that bus has passed us by. > > > >Chocolate David? > >

i need to de-cloak for a second here. . .

in advance to Keeter, sorry for the infringement.

*sigh*

T.

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock