Attaching a handle to jewelry box

I've milled a handle for a jewelry box I'm making and I have some concerns about how to affix it to the box. The surface area onto which glue will be placed is about 3/16" x 5". Will yellow glue alone be sufficient or should I try to use a biscuit? I don't want any fasteners to be visible.

TIA

Reply to
Del

Generally when I do that type of thing I go with a 5 minute two part epoxy.

It glues anything, is far stronger then most other glues, and, requires, naturally, a very short glue up time. If worse comes to worse you can hold it for 5 minutes.

Reply to
Mike G

the best way is cyanocrilate with accélerator.estimed time to cure is 5 sec.Hot Stuff is the best in the kind ébénismini "Mike G" a écrit dans le message de news:tyOdnem0a6f snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
odette lavoie