Re: Over 21 please . . . could offend

ROTFLMAO - now that was some funny shit!

Yeah. Been there and wish I'd done that.

Charlie Self "Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance." Ambrose Bierce

Reply to
Charlie Self

I'm offended.

Send me a tool or a board to make amends.

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:50:52 GMT, "J.B. Bobbitt" scribbled

Stick to tools, you don't really need any jummywood boards. On second thought, get him to send you any boards he's got that are not jummywood.

Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address

"Man is a tool-using animal. Weak in himself and of small stature, he stands on a basis of some half-square foot, has to straddle out his legs lest the very winds supplant him. Nevertheless, he can use tools, can devise tools: with these the granite mountain melts into light dust before him: seas are his smooth highway, winds and fire his unwearying steeds. Nowhere do you find him without tools. Without tools he is nothing: with tools he is all." Thomas Carlyle

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

And that would be . .. NONE! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Liar!

Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Okay maybe a little . . . . ;-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

There's hope for you yet, Jummykins.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:32:33 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" brought forth from the murky depths:

-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ----------

Poly-free Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques