Re: Outside window trim???

Poplar.

Reply to
Bill

what is a good wood for this cuz I also am going to stain it green.. I also have to replace the sills too....

No way, if I read this right, and this is exterior trim. Poplar will rot like a son-of-a-bitch!

Reply to
Joel Jacobson

Nearly all door and window trim is pine, some comes pre-primed and you paint it. I suspect that you can special order some of the plastic coated trim (like what goes around windows made of this stuff). I've not looked to see if the same manufactured material used on some decks is available as trim - seems like a logical thing.

Woodchip

Reply to
Paul Andersen