Re: OT - ONE MORE USE FOR A CHAINSAW

Looks like mindless vandalism, terrible waste.

LMAO > > JOAT > It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. > - Pete Maccarrone > > Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT > Web Page Update 4 Feb 2004. > Some tunes I like. >
Kelly Shamash

I heard the story behind that. Not a chainsaw. Another plane was started up without the chocks set or something. Zipped across the tarmac and slammed into this one. You can see the impact point in the trailing edge of the right wing.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Chainsaws are also a good way to dispose of old acrylic hot tubs. After a little time, the tubs leak a little and saturate the foam insulation, making them impossible to to move without some alterations.

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt