which drill press to buy

I have a Sears Craftsman bench top drill press that I bought over 30 years ago with speeds of 750, 1500 and

3000 rpm and its still going strong. Using it as a router and the fence off my band saw I rout out the edges for the picture frames I make and with my vertical lathe attachment I have made several hundred pens over the past 10 years. What more can I say but I've made a lot of people happy.

George

George Devine

Apology. I should have said "I have made several pens and have sold several hundred drill press attachments over the last 10 years"

George

George Devine

And your trying to sell more now?

Ken