Re: OT: McFeely's - one suggestion for improvement

replacing screw with McFeely because I'll be damed if I want to say "The

> weekend is coming and I'm gona get McFeelyed!" :-)

Un-married people. Pfeh. The weekend is coming. Chance of seeing action:

0.01%
Reply to
Silvan

I've been married for 9 years (as of the 14th) and still see action on the weekends. Pfeh back to ya. (and my condolences) :-)

BRuce

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
BRuce

Just you wait, BRuce. I've been married for *ten* years. :P

Reply to
Silvan

Reply to
BRuce

Just you wait till the house is full of infants and toddlers. You and she will wait for the rare moments when the kids are asleep early - you two exchange a knowing glance and smile. You both rush upstairs, turn out the light, jump into bed -- and then race each other to see who falls asleep before one of the babies wakes up.

Reply to
mttt

Which weekend? :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Reply to
Tim Rohrer

infants have come and gone, youngest is mine (23) and they all (5) have their own lives. This is both of our 2nd marriages, both of the 1st ones were in excess of 20 years. we work hard, vacation just as hard, heading out to cruise the Caribbean tomorrow, and have active sex lives (with each other!). :)

Sometime life does work out and you can find a partner that wants to share a relationship. this is one of those. We both bring in money, we both work on the finances and we both spend money, each for our own hobbies. We have dinner together every night and share the cooking... well my wife does the majority and I run the grill and cook Chinese. I consider myself extremely lucky to have found a relationship this good.

So you can Pfeh and :-P and even Phtttt but I ill just sit here and :-)

BRuce

mttt wrote:

Reply to
BRuce

I'm confused, does this qualify as a gloat or a neener? Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

as far am I am concerned it is a gloat. :-) I will be out of touch for a week and will read the follow ups when I return.

BRuce

Dave >

Reply to
BRuce

Silvan wrote in :

32 years ...what's a McFeely? Try biscuits
Reply to
Jerry McCaffrey