Re: NewsProxy

On a related note ... Just for the hell of it, I kept track of the spam I deleted from my inbox for the month of October 03: 7838 UCE's.

Add to that the constant bombardment of commercials in everyday life, including the increasing, and insidious, use of "stealth advertising", and the age humans currently live in will be known as the "Spam Age" in a thousand years.

Reply to
Swingman