Fuhr 375 or similar?

Hiya Folks, I'm getting ready to finish some knotty pine hutches that I've been working on. Two of them will be in the kitchen and used slightly (more so as storage vs. everyday use) and the third may be used as a bit of a liquor cabinet. I'm planning to hit them with BLO, 1 coat, then Garnett shellac for several coats. I'm looking at topping that off with a product from Jeff Jewitt's site called Fuhr 375. I specifically want something that is completely clear and this product seems to be that. It's a water based varnish. Not sure if anyone has used this? How'd it do? Easy to apply? Any other recommendations? Specifically looking for a clear, protective finish that is repairable (ie. Not poly). Cheers, cc

Reply to
James Cubby Culbertson