Re: Is Halloween a good holiday to abandon your family?

First. Quit cross posting. Second. I'll sit back and see how many fish ya' get :-)

On 29 Oct 2003 15:23:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@usa.com (NashRulz) babbled:

I can't take it anymore. Family life ain't what it use to be. I have >been looking for the best moment to walk out that door on a cigarette >run or something and never look back. I heard from some of my absentee >parent friends that it is best to leave around a holiday because that >really hammers home the message "I ain't coming back." Now, I was >thinking about splitting on Columbus day, but I thought hell we ain't >Italian, so really are the little ones going to really give a rat's >ass. So, now I am thinking Halloween. My oldest has always liked >dressing up and having his mother and I take him and his little sister >trick or treating. It is a real family event, fun, I am definitely >going to miss it. So, I was thinking we could all go out trick or >treating this year (the boy is going as the Hulk and my little angel >is going as a princess) and when we get about four streets over I >could say that I forgot the camera and make my get away. I think this >will be something that will stay with them for awhile. But, I am not >certain. Should I wait until Christmas and leave that morning, with an >unfinished bike on the living room floor?
Reply to
Richard Cranium