Re: In my exuberance (ok, stupidity) I glued a drawer together without the bottom...

But the baltic birch makes great drawers. I used to use sycamore for drawer sides, but now I use baltic birch all the time. harrym

Reply to
HarryM

I agree, Harry, baltic birch is great for drawers. That's what I used for the drawers I put together with either pocket screws/glue and biscuits/glue. It just doesn't take to dovetail bits too well! . In a few minutes I'll be in the shop fixing my little "boo boo".

dave

HarryM wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave