Re: How do I install plastic panel retainers?

10 minutes in an oven at 150 degrees and they slide right in.

Hank

I guess no one out there has any experience with plastic panel retainers? > > > > > I bought a router bit set for installing cabinet door panels and the > plastic > > panel retainers to hold the panels in. These are the long flexible > plastic > > retainers that slip into a 1/8" slot, and not the cheap plastic clips. > I'm > > having trouble figuring out an easy way to install them into the slot > > without damaging the plastic or the glass (I'm installing glass panels). > > Does anyone have any tips on how to do this easily? Is there a special > tool > > to install the plastic retainers? > > > > Thanks for any help. > > > > > >
Reply to
HLK

No experience, but I wonder if one the the rollers used to install vinyl splines in window screens would work?

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

Thanks. I'll give it a try.