Re: Hitachi M12v in Rockler Router table Top

Has anyone put the M12v in the standard Rockler Router

> Table Top. > It appears they are now selling a large plate insert,, > however it appears,, that it may work by removing handles, > etc. Anyone have any experience with this,, Thanks > Larry

Mine fits just fine with the handles attached.

Dick Durbin

Reply to
Dick Durbin

Same here - I got the standard-sized "blank" plate (no mounting holes) from Rockler with my tabletop/fence combo and used the M12V's plastic baseplate as a drilling guide. I removed the handles, but really didn't need to. Eagle America sells a drilling/centering kit for the M12V that comes with the longer screws needed. Handy, but not really needed if one is careful to center things up carefully before drilling.

Brian

Reply to
mebeep