Re: hardwood (Garland, TX)

I have sold all the ash and a few boards of the walnut. Plus, several folks informed me that my $4 per BF price for the walnut was a bit steep. I adjusted the price.

Here are some photos and more info on the walnut boards I have for sale.

One pile of wood is 16 boards that are 7 ft long There are three boards that are shorter than 7ft by a few inches. I calculate 55 board foot

One end it lined-up

end shows lengths
pile
other pile of wood is 31 boards that are 8 ft long There are two boards that are shorter than 7ft. I calculate 113 board foot

One end it lined-up

end shows lengths
pile
is 168 board feet in all. I adjusted the price to $3 per BF. I'll sell it for $450 if you take it all.

Here are a couple close shots of the boards:

wood is being stored under my carport. My wife wants her parking space back... NOW!

Ron

972-414-3251
Reply to
Ron Gregory

oops... I goofed on the pats I fixed 'em, now...

Sorry

Ron

Reply to
Ron Gregory