Re: Finished my project... Have a look! - NO. ACTUALLY IT IS A PER...

Sat, Mar 6, 2004, 10:24pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug=A0Miller) says: There may be more hope for that than you imagine. Drop me an email sometime.

If that's true, and you incur any out of pocket expenses, let me know, I'll chip in.

JOAT That the peope have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state. - Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT

J T