Re: FA: CMT and Jesada router bit sets, $0.01 starting bid, no reserve!!

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how many sets of these did you

> acquire? It seems like you've been selling them for years. I'm not > compaining, just curious. Did you buy out a store that went out of > business or something?

As I understand it, he gets them free as a side benefit of his job.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Hello again,

Actually, I bought the entire inventory of Delta Canada a few years ago.

I am trying to bleed them out slowly to maximize my return....

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Reply to
David F. Eisan

I assume you are joking.. LOL.. The reason I asked was because I thought Jesada went out of business around 1999 or so.. They disappeared from my local store and their website disappeared. I thought I remembered some posts here about them being gone. I guess they are back in business now though (or sold their name) because now

works now.

Reply to
bf

My mistake. Sorry, David.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Ok.. based on the rest of the thread, I guess you aren't joking.. Thanks for posting the note here, I got in on one that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Reply to
bf

IIRC Jasada did not go out of business. They changed ownership and their service took a nose dive.

Reply to
Leon

It is a long story with lawsuits and counter suits. Carlo's son David is at Infinity Tools and seems to be carrying on the tradition of great products and customer service.

I have zero interest in Infinity, just a happy customer.

Reply to
Frank Drackman