Re: Carving The Pumpkin with CNC Table

Will the bits need to be washed, dried and then given an oil soak to

> prevent corrosion? > > Would higher RPM be better or worse for the splatter of pumpkin guts? CO2 laser.
Reply to
Father Haskell

Can you adjust the power so that it would not go completely through the pumpkin?

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I heard a story on NPR the other day about growing champion pumpkins. Some guy won this year with a ???? like 1500 lb or greater pumpkin.

They sell them at auction, but cut 'em open and keep the seeds, and sell the seeds for $100's for a small batch, or donate the seeds to fundraiising events.

Who know?

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

You have to wonder how something that big, held together by pumpkin flesh can even hold it's own weight!

They sell them at auction, but cut 'em open and keep the seeds, and sell the seeds for $100's for a small batch, or donate the seeds to fundraiising events.

Who know?

-Zz

Reply to
Josepi