Re: Building Display Stand?

I am someone who has hardly any experience in wood work. However, I

>would like to have unique display stands built for a product I am >creating.
Reply to
Bob Bowles

Bob Bowles

Sun, Jul 20, 2003, 6:51am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Healthy=A0Stealthy=A0;) writes: I am trying to display a retail art product I want this display unit to be tastefully styled and not look like the others. I am trying to CREATE A BRAND so that means having a unique look even down to the display unit.

Still not telling me a whole lot.

Sounds like you want someone to design a one-off for you. For free.

Unique \U*nique"\, Being without a like or equal; unmatched; unequaled; unparalleled; single in kind or excellence; sole.

JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

I think you need to either create the design and ask for advice on how to build it, or find a craftsman who wil design it for you on a commission basis.

Trying to build a brand by asking for free designs is not wise. You need someone who will work with you one on one, and who has the ability to look at your retail art product and design something complementary.

IOW, you're asking the wrong question, in the wrong forum.

My $0.02, along with my sincere best wishes for your success in this venture.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Oh, I know WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! I'm just not going to share it with you, dim witt.

Reply to
Healthy Stealthy ;

Sun, Jul 20, 2003, 6:49pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Healthy=A0Stealthy=A0;) rants: Oh, I know WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! I'm just not going to share it with you, dim witt.

ROTFLMAO Now we're getting some entertainment. Let's take the last first. Dimwit is one word, not two, and there is only one "t". And, if you had taken the time to think, the sentence you quoted was NOT part of my post to you, it is part of my signature block, and is included on every post I make, or e-mail I send, even those to my mother. LMAO You might want to look up the dictionary definition of dimwit. Or not. But, you've sure got it right, you aren't sharing a thing, including any information so anyone can give you any pertinent information. But that's OK, you don't need to share with me, I didn't ask anyway. And I won't tell you how I make my banks, just in case you want to steal the idea. ROTFLMAO

JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Dave, thanks for the best wishes. On the other hand, I was NOT asking for free design help in this forum. I was asking this forum if there was any tutorials online you could direct me to. However, I can see why you would think I was asking for free help from this forum. But that was not my intention. My intention was to get free online tutorials, and get the links from this forum.

Reply to
Healthy Stealthy ;