Re: anyone have trouble with rockler coupons?

"mttt" wrote in news:3f5e0288$0$13262 @news.denver1.Level3.net:

I brought in two over the last week - one $10 off on a $30 purchase and > another $15 off on $50. Wandered the store picking up some miscellaneous > items. At the check out, I was told that "sale items" were excluded. >

I've used a couple of those over the years; I wouldn't swear to it, but I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I've bought those times was on 'sale'. This has been at the Beaverton, OR store, fwiw.

Regards, JT

Reply to
John Thomas

So nothing was posted about it being on sale? I would think it wasnt on sale then. You should go back and ask what the normal price is. If they cant tell you then it wasnt on sale and they are trying to pull a fast one on you.

Reply to
Sam Hopkins

Here at the Rockler store in Denver I've never had such a problem.

DW

Reply to
Denver Woody

That's where I was. First time it happened to me too. Might be new personnel?

Reply to
mttt

In my opinion, Rockler is a first class operation. I'm sure they aren't trying to screw anyone over. Just go to the register and ask if your stuff is on sale.. If it's not on sale, put it back and get something else.. I'm sure they are very busy there, and don't have time to continually update all their labels.

They were nice enough to give us the coupons. The coupons aren't some elaborate scheme to screw someone out of $10 and piss off the customers.

I think you should think things through before you badmouth rockler. Their people work very hard and are very nice.

Reply to
jim wilson

I go to the one in Tinley Park, Illinois (every payday) and have used coupons and discount cards with no problems. I truly enjoy going in there. The staff is very congenial, unlike the borgs.

Leslie Gossett

Reply to
Leslie Gossett