Re: Advanced Sexual Techniques For WoodDorkers

And for all the routers with little bits, remember to tackle the deep cuts in several passes.

Reply to
The Guy

In this instance wouldn't kick back be desirable? Probably mean your doing something right?

Reply to
Mark

No, kickback is bad. You're after chatter.

Reply to
Silvan

I think we have a language barrier , when she starts chattering it's time to make an exit .

Reply to
Mark

Usually I don't exit until after she's chattered four or five times.

Reply to
Silvan