Re: A Republican Dog In A Democrat's (sic) Shop

"A Republican Dog In A Democrat's Shop."

... snip

discussion." > >"Nah, you're cool with me, SD. I just still don't know who to vote >for yet." > > > > > >Regards, >Tom. >

Ya know Tom, SD is right, for an A-rab Democrat, you aren't half bad. ;-) You definitely have a talent for writing.

"People funny. Life a funny thing." Sonny Liston > >Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) >tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email) >
Mark & Juanita

Ditto what Mark and Juanita said but I should add, ya done yourself a fine job of raising that K9 despite his inherent flaws.

UA100, who thinks a dawg's behavior is a direct reflection of the owner and has three dawgs to prove it...

Reply to
Unisaw A100