Re(2): selling a bandsaw to someone who doesn't do curves...

> Don't forget cutting frozen food. You can cut frozen bread slices >perfect

>> for the toaster. But don't let a butcher use it to cut moose. Your >> workshop will end up smelling of moose for months. (DAMHIKT) > >I cut some smoked salmon for a friend (with a fee of salmon, of course). >Took a while to get it all out... > >Did a dandy job though.

Ahem. Don't know whether to feel sorry for your act or think you should have known better. I doubt there is anything you could have cut, except raw salmon, that would have "stayed around" longer.

So, does lemon juice work to rid the smell sooner? Ooops, aroma.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose