Pulltoy patterns

As holidays approach I look for plans and patterns for pull toys I ca

make on the scrollsaw. In particular I want to make those pulls toy such as little cars, trolleys, buses, which have little passengers tha bob up and down as the toy is pulled. I have seen several at variou shows, but can't locate any source for plans. The books I have see don't seem to have these type of "active" toys. Appreciate an guidance

-- victoria

Reply to
victoria

Sun, Oct 1, 2006, 3:59am (EDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@diybanter.com (victoria) doth claimeth: As holidays approach I look for plans

Library. Google.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T