Propane heater question

I think it would be difficult to splice a fiber optics cable (human hair diameter) wearing gloves as well.

When we use salamander/torpedo heaters the unit is kept outdoors and the heat directed as needed into a well ventilated area. An example would be setting the unit about 5' outside an wide open garage door with the heat directed inside the garage.

When working in enclosed areas (manholes) we use portable propane heaters that have a heat exchanger and work in conjunction with manhole blowers to direct the heat.

Nova

Prometheus wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

CO is odorless. That's another reason you need a detector for it.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch