PriceCutter

Just got a catalog from "PriceCutter". They have some interesting items I have not found in more common sources. Anyone have expericence dealing with this company? Are they good, bad or indifferent? First time I have heard of them and always a bit nervous who I send my money too ;-). TIA

David

Reply to
Genedoc

I have purchased from Price Cutter a few times. I have had NO problems with delivery, ordering, etc. For the price charged I have received the appropriate value. Timely shipping.

Howard

Reply to
Howard

They are a reliable company. Been in business for quite a while. No worries. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

"Genedoc" wrote in news:1126191973.218998.178790 @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

From Call Center Magazine:

"Eagle America and PriceCutter, both based in Chardon, OH, and owned by Dan and Linda Walter, are catalogs that market woodworking cutting tools and accessories. Eagle America, founded in 1989 sells American-made products; PriceCutter markets imported lower-priced items..."

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

Good information and what an interesting resource-Call Center Magazine. Thanks.

David

Reply to
Genedoc