Powermatic decision

Living 2 hours north of Elvis' resting place I can attest it is both the heat and humidity of August that does not move it just hangs there.....

Mark

Reply to
Markem

If y'all say so... We just went thru a truly HOT summer, but it never seemed as sticky as Fla. And as far as a breeze, most days we had at least a little (we live on top of the hill ) Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta