Powermatic 54A replacement blades?

Woodcraft wants $60 buckos Americano to replace the blades on my Powermatic

54A 6" er.

I opted to have them sharpened by them at a wopping $15 bucks or so.

Anyone have GOOD success with cheaper 6" blades? Freud blades?

Reply to
stoutman

I have had real good luck with Freud knives & blades!!! Mike

Reply to
aswr

I have had good luck with Global Tooling. Do a search I think they have a bizhosting.com site. Google also listed a Global-Tooling IND. But that's some other company.

Reply to
Jody