Possible to buy a new Unisaw without a fence?

Anyone know of any retailers that will sell a Unisaw without the fence? I already have a 50" Unifence I can transfer over to the new saw. Yep, I'm trying to save a few bucks.

TIA

-G

Reply to
High Score

when I ran my store....yes I would sell saw without a fence, however I would only take a $100.00 off the price. I could not buy a saw without a fence without it costing me more money. Mike

Reply to
mike from American Sycamore

I thinks you'll have a hard time trying to locate a dealer willing to do this. It would probably be easier to buy the saw with the fence and sell the extra one.

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

Just sell the fence. Dave

Teamcasa

I was hoping that since good fences go for $300+ there might be some possibilities. I figured that I would have to sell the extra fence.

thanks to all

Reply to
High Score