Possible good deal for a wrecker

A fellow I know at work has a garage full of WW equipment that he is going to be getting rid of. Unfortunately(damn it) I live in a mobile home and don't have the room to take advantage of it. So I thought someone on the wreck might be able to get some decent used equipment. He is going to get an inventory of what he wants to get rid of this week end. A couple of things I know of are an older Unisaw, Delta portable planer, a large stationary planer, and milling mach. If there is anyone interested and living in our general area(Rialto, Calif.) I could get an e-mail addy so that you could get in touch and go from there. Hopefully he doesn't change his mind over the weekend and I don't get something started here that won't come about. This is the second time he has talked about getting rid of some stuff. Hopefully someone here can get a good deal. So if any are interested I can post back Monday with a way to contact him.

Reply to
Paul O.