Porter Cable 4211 Blind Dovetail Jig

Can the Porter Cable 4211 Blind Dovetail Jig be mounted on a board and used independently of either the 4210 or 4212 assemblies? It seems strange to me that they sell this jig separately since it is included with both of the bases. Insight appreciated.

Rich

Reply to
rshepard

Go here:

click on the 'Large project dovetails' link to see a video of how to do it.

Reply to
RayV

Ray,

That's not a viable URL. It resolves to

and cannot find the page. I'll go looking myself.

I assume that your response to my question is, "yes." :-)

Thanks,

Ric

Reply to
rshepard