PM 66 adjustment help resolution

Thanks to all who answered, and especially JeffB. The manual he referenced was two years newer than mine (which I did try to use) and much more clearly showed the adjustment locations. Mine said "readjust stop screws" which no further references.

I didn't intend for this to be a discussion as to whether the stops were used for calibration or as movement limiters. In my case, limitation was my goal. I use one of Ed's fine tools for calibration. (No connection.)

Again, thanks to all.

TinWoodsmn

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

"TinWoodsmn" wrote

When you figure out how to limit discussion on Usenet, let us know. :)

Reply to
Swingman

I thought the discussion about not using the stops was very informative.

Reply to
Frank Drackman