Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Hi,

anyone know a place in Canada that I can mail order or a place in Toronto that I can buy hinges similar to the following:

alex

Doug Brown

Unless you actually need a specialty hinge, Home Depot or something similar may carry what you need. Whats the application?

Reply to
HotRdd

check out

there in Mcgregor Ont. iv' ordered blums from them way cheaper even with shipping. they are also linked to
ross

Ross Hebeisen

Hi,

unless I missed something in their cataloge, they sell a similar one but in a european hinge type. Not quite what I need. I'm looking for one that screws right onto the surface.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Alex

Reply to
alex