Ping - Morris... web page 3D solution?

You mentioned 3D modeling for your web pages once before. This may be something you want to check out:

Swingman

Indeed. I wonder if that's what Google uses in their SketchUp 3D Warehouse.

RicodJour

Very interesting, indeed! From looking (only) at the linked page, this comes a lot closer to the solution I've been looking for...

Thank you!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Excellent! Swing raises the bar, you agree to jump over it, and we get to be the judges. ;)

RicodJour

You mean that you haven't already been doing that? If you come to my web site, it's exactly what's expected of you!

:-|

Reply to
Morris Dovey

You're welcome ... if you don't mind, and you decide to pursue it, let us know how it works out.

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:mPqdnfl828L6ipHXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

The exact same thing is done with the "Sketchup Web Exporter" freely downloadable at

Larry

Reply to
Swingman