PING: Kyhighlander

Did I read somewhere that you have a Delta boss?

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

Yep, the Oscillating spindle sander

Reply to
KYHighlander

I just was wondering something. I looked at Delta's website, not in depth, and I didn't see a mention of how long the spindles/sleeves were. It said from 1/2" to 3" diameter, but that's what my Ridgid does too, but they're about 4 1/2 or 5 inches long. Any idea how long the drums are for yours? I need another inch or so for some stuff I'm doing.

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

It's not easy resisting on that last line.

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

According to all of the email spam I get, so does everyone else.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Well, after I sent it, I too thought about that. "Yea, that's what your wife says". I know, she says it to my face.

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

I guess I had no self control

Reply to
KYHighlander

Weeeelll, the important part is that you tried!

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith