Pinewood Derby

A load that you read, apparently.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Years

Lumpy

Not my pal. As I've said many times. I speak for myself. I don't have the need to enlist others' support by way of the plonk de public.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Years

Lumpy

More than half of your nine posts to this newsgroup have been complaints about the posting habits of others. Nobody likes a whiner.

Reply to
J. Clarke

PLONK

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Amen to that, John. Essentially what you're doing, Lumpy is the same as what Twayne/Pop was doing. Generating noise.

Reply to
Tanus

plink plink, ploonnkk, plink p-p-plink-link, plonka, plonka, plonka, PiiiiinnnnnnGGGG!

5/4 time would be better than 4/4 but it's so hard to write!
Reply to
Twayne

Oh no! Something that I don't agree with. Plonk, plonk, plonk.

I FORBID you to ever read any of my posts again.

Lumpy

You Played on Lawrence Welk? Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.

Lumpy

That corrected last sentence should read "I don't like a whiner". ^^^

Or is there a list of people that you represent when you use the collective "nobody"?

Now what was your answer to my woodworking question?

Lumpy

You Played on Lawrence Welk? Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.

Lumpy

So it's not generating noise if I posted the same noise that you just did? Or was there some kind of woodworking content in your post?

Lumpy

Were you the voice of Casper? No. Popeye, Snagglepuss and Wells Fargo Bank.

Lumpy

You know, your mom was right about hanging around with that Haskell boy. Now look at you.

Ah well, say hi to Wally and the Beave for me.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Do Wally and Beave run a bait shop?

Reply to
Robatoy

Nah, I think Lumpy wound up doing that after hanging around with Eddie Haskell; he wound up not amounting to much. Eddie of course did well because he was a trust-fund kid (Lumpy wasn't). Wally and the Beave see Lumpy on weekends that they go fishing; Ward and June made sure they were successful, stayed in school and got good jobs.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Reply to
J. Clarke

The Lump was only partially plonked till this plonk by the Master Plonker hisself.

Reply to
Robatoy

I'm honored! The public plonkers continue to support my claim that it's not the plonk, it's the posture that counts.

Lumpy

You were the Ken-L-Ration St Bernard? Yes. My dog's bigger.

Lumpy

I visualize a proper plonk to include fanned-out fingers a la MAD magazine's Don Martin. Perhaps a bit of a hip thrust.

Reply to
Robatoy

You don't need no steenkin' bait.

You don't even need no steenin' hook!

Maybe the next header should be:

"Hillary - The Blond Leading The Blond?".

Like starving dogs onna meat truck, my brudda.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

"Tom Watson" wrote

Judging by recent attempts, I'm not so sure it's working?

Reply to
Swingman