Pictures of my son's balsa toy ship

BE SURE to put it in a safe place. That boat will be priceless to you in a few years (about the time your son's learning to drive). I have a number of my daughter's little projects stashed here and there and my eyes always water a little when I come across them.

Reply to
Gary Brady

I still keep and treasure a toy ship that I made with my dad. You are right.

Ignoramus23363

Actually, it was the work area I meant to refer to, but a brain fart made me leave out a couple of operative words.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

According to Ignoramus4664 :

I've spotted a couple of dies for your hydraulic crimper which are currently at very attractive prices on eBay:

290087265251 #8 (red) 290087265905 #4 (yellow)

I forget what size you already have (one of the two red ones, I think), but both of these are starting at $14.95 with about two days 17 hours to go.

I finally got the final ones for my collection -- so I am complete all the way through 4/0.

Good luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Kids using power tools puts a smail on my face.

A child is the only known substance from which a responsible adult can be manufactured!

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dunning