PHANTON SCREENS

I have no connection with this product but I just had one installed on my porch this morning and it is great. The quality and operation is supperb.

company said their big sales are to people wanting to cut bugs and sun in their garage. I see many on here use their garage as a workshop. It would be ideal.

We are using it on our porch for protection from the sun. Bill

Reply to
bill8vp

A retractable screen over a garage opening? Very intriguing.

Reply to
ks

I'm all for supper b - especially if I have room left over from supper a.

How come these people who post "I have no connection" almost invariably have no other posting history? I guess the guy just wakes up one morning and decides to set up a new posting account to post a message hawking some random product. Right - makes sense to me.

RicodJour

You'll note the follow-up straight man immediately after the OP- just like an infomercial.

Err... Duh... How intriguing!

:)

Reply to
Prometheus

I guess some people don't read all the postings. I look at subject mater and if it is some thing I find will interest me, I will read it. I found the fellow that posted the info on the Harbor Freight trailer the day was very interesting even though I don't need a trailer. I am been looking at this reflector for about six months and have really learned a lot. I have not done serious wood working but doing more now as I get older. I have 100 acres left on the farm so we harvest our own timber and now taking time to enjoy using it for more than making box stalls for the cattle and sheep.

So Prometheus, what would you like me to Post? I have wood working questions from time to time. I can tell you about Ham Radio and EME comunications, Farming or fixing Chevrolets but not much expertise on wood working, only questions. Bill T

Reply to
bill8vp

*Sigh* Sorry Bill- I looked, and saw no other posts from you on my box, and it seemed you were simply an adjunct to the original spam. You have to admit, if you look at the first post and your reply, it is extremely evocative of the standard-issue corny informerical format, and I figured it was a marketing ploy. As you're a real person, and not a hit-and-run screen hawker, I'm taking it back.

Post however you like- that's the nature of usenet. Ask some of those woodworking questions- that's one of the things this forum is here for. A good question is often as interesting as an answer. But if you just have one post on the server, it's easy to mistake you with spam.

Reply to
Prometheus