penance for posting OT

I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic.

Reply to
mel

I hope you did'nt copy/paste that, that would be cheating.

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

You should have prefaced that subject line w/ "OT:"

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

I think the penance for posting off topic should be flaming.... flameflameflameflameflameflameflameflame or maybe... burnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburn

Reply to
kb8qlr (a.k.a. Mr. Cheap)