Pantry style tool cabinet

I was told that in a recent woodworking style magazine there were plans for a pantry style tool cabinet (about 6' tall). The kind with the double door/shelves inside the cabinet itself.

An internet search has not turned this up.

Does anyone else remember this article and if so, which magazine was it in?

Thanks

Reply to
ploof

Wood Magazine has had several versions of that:

I was told that in a recent woodworking style magazine there were plans

Reply to
Pat Barber